Vacancy: Office Support Manager
Are you an experienced and proactive Office Support Manager who likes to hit the ground running? We are looking for a versatile and enthusiastic Office Support Manager to support our leadership team as well as handle various day-to-day office operations.
Established in January 2022, the European Clinical Research Alliance for Infectious Diseases (Ecraid) is an operational clinical research organisation dedicated to reducing the impact of infectious diseases on individual and population health. We focus on two main areas: Setting up and performing high quality clinical trials on infectious diseases and antimicrobial resistance and building a strong and unique academic clinical research network with broad European support.
Our work started within the UMC Utrecht and major EU-funded projects such as COMBACTE and PREPARE. Today, Ecraid is an independent research foundation with more than 60 employees. Our international clinical trials portfolio varies from observational cohort studies to complex adaptive platform trials that are investigator-initiated and publicly funded, as well as industry-initiated trials.
Ecraid is a purpose-driven, people-centred organisation that embraces academic excellence, diversity, and collaboration. We believe that the synergy of our talented individuals and continuous personal development is key to achieve outstanding results.
Join our team as an Office Support Manager and play a vital role in establishing and developing office management operations within our organisation.
As our Office Support Manager, you will collaborate closely with our Chief Operating Officer and office support staff. With ample interaction with the management and colleagues, you will serve as a primary point of contact for general enquiries, provide support to management, take meeting minutes, professionalise our office facilities, and help organise team events. From managing calendars, coordinating travel arrangements to processing expense reports and preparing presentations, each day will present new challenges!
- Manage incoming and outgoing (bulk) mail and mailings
- Prepare and handle invoices and other important documents
- Archive decisions made and assist in preparing contracts for signature
- Coordinate with our travel agency to facilitate travel arrangements
- Help coordinate our office management objectives and activities to ensure efficient and effective work practices
- Provide support to fellow office support colleagues, for example, HR, during busy periods or absences.
- A relevant and completed MBO+ education and HBO working and thinking level
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a similar position
- Good command of Dutch and English both written and verbal
- Helpful and collaborative nature with a pragmatic approach to finding the best feasible solutions
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to maintain a structure overview of tasks
- Attention to detail, diligent and accuracy in all work performed
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to handle a high workload
- Capable of working independently in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Tech savvy with proficiency in navigating multiple systems, including Microsoft Office 365 applications and AFAS
Do you get energy from working in an international, professional, and socially driven organisation? Do you like to think one step ahead and enjoy developing the Office Management within Ecraid, then this is the job for you!
What we offer
We offer a challenging and meaningful job in an inspiring work environment in Utrecht, where you will be surrounded by intelligent, collaborative and enthusiastic colleagues. This position is offered on a temporary one-year employment contract, with the potential for extension. We offer a monthly gross salary of between €3,079 and €4,299 that commensurate with experience, and is based on a full-time workweek of 36 hours.
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send your motivational letter together with your CV to Nienke van der Kouwe. For more information on the position, contact Nils Visser.
[Pls note that solicitations from recruitment agencies will not be entertained]